Our consultants directory contains profiles of consultants that work at our hospitals on a permanent basis.
Dr. Bogle specializes in the assessment and treatment of patients with all types of heart and vascular disease. He sees patients over 16 years of age with cardiac symptoms such as chest pain, shortness of breath, palpitations, dizziness and high blood pressure.
Dr Bogle is an accredited specialist in Cardiology, General Internal Medicine and Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics, a fellow of the European Society of Cardiology and the American College of Cardiology. He has sub-specialist training in Interventional Cardiology including angioplasty, stenting, intracoronary imaging and performs a high volume of complex procedures in the Catheterisation Laboratories at St George’s Hospital. Dr. Bogle undertook an 11-year period of post-graduate specialist training and has over 20 years’ experience as a qualified doctor. He is the Clinical Lead for Cardiology at Epsom and St Helier Hospital and lead for invasive cardiac training in South London.
Dr Bogle is a member/fellow of the following societies and organisations:
- British Hypertension Society
- British Cardiovascular Society
- British Cardiovascular Intervention Society
- British Pharmacological Society
- Liveryman - Worshipful Society of Apothecaries of London
- Fellow of the European Society of Cardiology (FESC)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians (FRCP)
- Fellow of the American College of Cardiology (FACC)
Special interests and treatments
Coronary heart disease (prevention and management)
Coronary angioplasty & stenting
Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome