Grow your career
We’re looking for nurses to join our team
Nurse open day - Saturday 21 September
Calling band 5 and band 6 nurses!
Come along to our Nurse Open Day on Saturday 21 September from 9am to 1pm in the Eye Unit, Ground Floor, B Block, St Helier Hospital.
Whether you are newly qualified or an experienced nurse, our teams are looking for you!
Why work for us?
- Flexible working, which means we can offer shifts to suit you
- We can create rotational posts, tailored to you.
- Fantastic staff benefits and dedicated training schemes
- A fulfilling career in a high-quality environment
- Excellent support for your professional and personal development
We are proud to be part of the Capital Nurse programme and Epsom and St Helier offers Outer London High Cost Area Supplement to enhance your salary!
Please bring along your CV or submit an application. We will be holding assessments and interviews on the day, so you could leave with a job offer!