We’re looking for nurses to join our team
Nurse open day - Saturday 22 September
Come along to our Nurse Open Day on Saturday 22 September from 9.00am to 2.00pm in the Ophthalmology Department, Ground Floor, St Helier Hospital.
Whether you are newly qualified or an experienced nurse, our teams are looking for you!
Why work for us?
- Flexible working, which means we can offer shifts to suit you
- We can create rotational posts, tailored to you.
- Fantastic staff benefits and dedicated training schemes
- A fulfilling career in a high-quality environment
- Excellent support for your professional and personal development
Please bring along your CV or submit an application. We will be holding assessments and interviews on the day, so you could leave with a job offer!
For further details please contact Julie Edwards, Recruitment Manager on 0208 296 4053 or Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Did we mention that our hospitals are great places to work? Just ask the people who work here: