Our searchable ward directory contains information about our wards, including contact details, location information, visiting hours, names of key ward staff and what you can or cannot bring onto the ward.
To use the directory simply go to the relevant hospital to see a list of all wards. Then click on the name of the ward to see the detail page for this ward. Alternatively you can use the search to find what you are looking for.
C3 at St Helier Hospital
- Specialisation: Caring for stroke patients
- Location: St Helier Hospital
Telephone number: 020 8296 3151 / 4720
Third floor, C block
Postal address to write to patients
St Helier Hospital
- Matron: Delilah Benjamin
- Head of Nursing: Tracy Whelan
- Ward Manager: Arnold Bejerano
- Other key staff: Emelda Baker, Junior Sister Vicky Busson, Junior Sister Wendy Brooks, Stroke Nurse Consultant
- Ward rounds:
A ward round is undertaken on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 9am. A multidisciplinary team meeting takes place on Tuesdays in the afternoon.
- Medicine rounds: 6am, 8am, 12noon, 6pm and 10pm
- Breakfast: 8am, with early morning tea at 7.30am
- Lunch: 12noon
- Dinner: 5pm
Facilities on the ward
- Number of inpatient beds: 24
- Number of bays: 4 bedded bays
- Number of single bedded rooms: 8
- Single/mixed sex: This ward is divided so that men and women sleep in different bays and share different bathrooms and toilets.
- Hospedia system available:
Hospedia, our bedside TV, phone and internet service is available at on all beds.
- Other facilities: 3 showers 6 toilets
Visiting the ward and restrictions for visitors
Restrictions for patients
- Going home:
All patients are given an information folder when they are discharged.
- Good to know:
Following admission, please could named toiletries, spectacles, hearing aids and dentures be brought in for patients as appropriate to aid with their recovery.