Have your say on the NHS website
There are many ways in which you can feed back about the care you’ve received at our hospitals, including via the national NHS website (opens in a new window).
You can use the NHS website to give an 'overall' rating of a hospital by saying whether (or not) you would recommend it to a friend.
You can also give feedback on important issues such as: what you thought of the cleanliness of our hospitals; how well doctors and nurses worked together; and if you were involved with decisions about the care you received.
We welcome patient feedback on the NHS website because:
- It helps us understand what we are doing well, as well as where we could improve
- It’s a useful source of information for others who may be choosing which hospital to go to.
Please leave feedback on your treatment by using the links below:
- Epsom Hospital (opens in a new window)
- St Helier Hospital (opens in a new window)
- Sutton Hospital (opens in a new window)
- Queen Mary’s Hospital for Children (opens in a new window)
- Elective Orthopaedic Centre (opens in a new window).
We will receive a copy of your message left on the NHS website, and our Communications department, working with PALS and other services, will try to respond to each of them on the NHS website.