Volunteer tea party 2018
On Friday 14 September, we held our annual tea party and long service awards for our volunteers, this year we hosted the event at the fantastic Epsom Racecourse!
This year, we celebrated the long service of three of our wonderful volunteers who have all given their time to our hospitals over the last 15 years – Janet Cook and Jackie Whitefield (Macmillan Butterfly Centre), Briony Horkan (Radio St Helier).
This year, we also gave awards to each of the respective volunteer groups within our Trust, to recognise everyone for the vital work they do supporting our hospitals, the groups are:
- Friends of Epsom and West Park Hospitals
- Epsom Medical Equipment Fund
- League of Friends for St Helier Hospital
- Chaplaincy Team volunteers
- Epsom Hospital Radio
- Macmillan Butterfly Centre/Cancer Information and Support Centres
- Royal Voluntary Services (RVS)
- Trust Corporate Volunteers
- Radio St Helier.