Here you will find free downloads of our corporate publications including our annual reports and statutory publications. If you would like these in a printed format, another language or in braille or easy read, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our annual report and accounts:
Previous annual reports:
- Annual Report 2018-19 [pdf] 11MB
- Annual Report 2017-18 [pdf] 7MB
- Annual Report 2016-17.[pdf] 5MB
- Annual Report 2015-16[pdf] 3MB
- Annual Report 2014-15 [pdf] 4MB
- Annual Report 2013-14[pdf] 2MB
- Annual Report 2012-13[pdf] 5MB
- Annual Report 2011-12[pdf] 3MB
- Annual Report 2010-11[pdf] 4MB
Patient Experience annual reports
Previous quality accounts:
- Quality Accounts 2018-2019 [pdf] 1MB
- Quality Accounts 2017-18 [pdf] 1MB
- Quality Accounts 2016-17 [pdf] 1MB
- Quality Accounts 2015-16 [pdf] 2MB
- Quality Accounts 2014-15 [pdf] 2MB
- Quality Accounts 2013-14 [pdf] 1MB
- Quality Accounts 2012-13[pdf] 205KB
- Quality Accounts 2011-12 [pdf] 376KB
- Quality Accounts 2010-11 [pdf] 1MB
- Quality Accounts 2009-10 [pdf] 1MB
Annual Audit letter
- Annual audit letter 2019-2020 [pdf] 71KB
- Annual Audit Letter 2017-18 [pdf] 73KB
- Annual Audit letter 2016-17 [pdf] 454KB
- Annual Audit letter 2015-16 [pdf] 516KB
- Annual Audit letter 2014-15 [pdf] 822KB
- Annual Audit letter 2013-14[pdf] 652KB
Policy for mortality reporting and mortality peer review process
The trust formulary provides a list of medicines which are cost effective and support evidence based prescribing across the trust. See the Trust Formulary[pdf] 3MB and Formulary adherence checklist[xlsx] 341KB.
Medicines management committee
The medicines management committee reviews the addition of drugs to and removal from the formulary.
The minutes of these meetings are available to download below to provide background to the decisions made.
Mixed sex accommodation
Equality and diversity
Please see Equality and diversity.