Our temporary staff bank
Our temporary staff bank supplies cost effective, appropriately skilled staff to cover any temporary shortages within the nursing and midwifery, allied health professions and administration and clerical teams.
The diversity of services covered provides an ideal environment for staff to gain new knowledge and skills. The nurse bank is an excellent route for those who wish to gain an insight into other areas and specialities and is often a route into permanent employment. StaffBank is also used by permanent staff who want to pick up additional shifts.
StaffBank supports workers on our bank with a friendly dedicated onsite team who take care of services like bookings, recruitment and payroll. Through our extensive experience we are able to recruit and book bank workers into appropriate shifts quickly and efficiently.
We are here to work with and support our bank nurses, midwives, doctors, admin and clerical and ancillary staff.
Here are just a few reasons to work for us:
- Excellent pay rates (see below for details)
- First choice of bank shifts
- Flexible work opportunities to suit you
- Eligible to join NHS pensions (opens in a new window)
- Access to training opportunities
- Electronic booking system
- Working with a great clinical team, in a forward-thinking environment.
- Admin and Clerical Bank pay rates [xls] 54KB
- AHP & HSS Bank pay rates [xls] 36KB
- Ancillary Bank pay rates [xls] 34KB
- Nurse and Midwifery Bank rates[xls] 31KB
If you would like further information regarding bank work, please contact:
Doctors or allied health professionals (AHP)
Tel: 0208 296 4084
Email the AHP team
Nurses, operating department practitioner (ODP) and midwives
Tel: 0208 296 4087
Email the ODP team
Healthcare assistants and maternity assistants
Tel: 0208 296 4088
Email the staffbank team
Tel: 0208 296 4089
Email the ancillary team
Admin and clerical staff
Tel: 0208 296 4086
Email the admin team.