Research passports

Researchers who wish to participate in research studies and are not trust employees must contact the research and development department to ensure the appropriate arrangements are in place prior to commencing or participating in the research study. 

For further information email

NHS permission

Please contact the research and development department for further information at

Get connected

  • Like us on Facebook 
  • Follow us on Twitter
  • Follow us on LinkedIn 
  • Reviews on NHS Choices
  • Watch our videos


  • Like us on Facebook
  • Follow us on Twitter 
  • Follow us on LinkedIn
  • Review on NHS Choices
  • Watch our videos

NHS image placement

Healthy Workplace Achievement Award 2016 NHS Choices