Welcome to our library and information services
We provide a range of services to help you find the best evidence to support your clinical decisions and patient care.
We can help you
- Access a range of electronic resources, books and journals, including books for patients
- Find the best evidence to support your clinical decisions through our information and literature search service
- Keep up to date with latest news and information in your area of interest
- Improve your online searching skills with our training guides and sessions
- Find a space for quiet study and work, with access to PCs, laptops and wifi in both our libraries
Knowledge and Library Hub
The NHS Knowledge and Library Hub connects NHS staff and learners to high quality knowledge and evidence resources in one place.
Funded by Health Education England, it includes:
- journals, books and databases
- clinical decision support resources including NICE Guidelines and BMJ Best Practice
- policy and management information and research literature
- resources purchased nationally and locally, one-click links to full-text, request a copy or contact the ESTH library
- The Knowledge Hub Guide gives you some tips about searching the hub.
Welcome to our library 2
Impact Case Studies
Every month we will showcase the impact our library services and resources have on patient care, in both the acute and primary care settings, via short impact case study cards.
To read this month's case study, entitled "Menopause Care and Health Inequalities" visit our library catalogue or click on the image below.
You can also read our other impact case studies via our library catalogue.
Joining the library
For advice on who can use the library and how to join, visit Joining the library.