Welcome to our library and information services
We provide a range of services to help you find the best evidence to support your clinical decisions and patient care.
We can help you
- Access a range of electronic resources, books and journals, including books for patients
- Find the best evidence to support your clinical decisions through our information and literature search service
- Keep up to date with latest news and information in your area of interest
- Improve your online searching skills with our training guides and sessions
- Find a space for quiet study and work, with access to PCs, laptops and wifi in both our libraries
Knowledge and Library Hub
The NHS Knowledge and Library Hub connects NHS staff and learners to high quality knowledge and evidence resources in one place.
Funded by Health Education England, it includes:
- journals, books and databases
- clinical decision support resources including NICE Guidelines and BMJ Best Practice
- policy and management information and research literature
- resources purchased nationally and locally, one-click links to full-text, request a copy or contact the ESTH library
- The Knowledge Hub Guide gives you some tips about searching the hub.
Welcome to our library 2
Our healthcare information success stories
Learn how other users have used our services to improve patient care.
If you have a healthcare information story to share please email email@example.com.
Joining the library
For advice on who can use the library and how to join, visit Joining the library.
Library Events - Point of Care Tools
We need your help to make sure that all clinical staff are accessing the correct clinical information resource to provide evidence based patient care at Epsom and St Helier. During September and October, we will be trialling two point of care tools BMJ Best Practice and DynaMed Plus. We want you to compare these tools to our current point of care tool UpToDate. See the library events page for more details.