Welcome to our library and information services
We provide a range of services to help you find the best evidence to support your clinical decisions and patient care.
We can help you
- Access a range of electronic resources, books and journals, including books for patients
- Find the best evidence to support your clinical decisions through our information and literature search service
- Keep up to date with latest news and information in your area of interest
- Improve your online searching skills with our training guides and sessions
- Find a space for quiet study and work, with access to PCs, laptops and wifi in both our libraries
Watch this space...coming soon
Our healthcare information success stories
Learn how other users have used our services to improve patient care.
If you have a healthcare information story to share please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Joining the library
For advice on who can use the library and how to join, visit Joining the library.
Library Events - Point of Care Tools
We need your help to make sure that all clinical staff are accessing the correct clinical information resource to provide evidence based patient care at Epsom and St Helier. During September and October, we will be trialling two point of care tools BMJ Best Practice and DynaMed Plus. We want you to compare these tools to our current point of care tool UpToDate. See the library events page for more details.