Joining the library
Who can join?
All clinical, non-clinical and support staff and students from the following organisation are welcome to become members:
- Our hospitals
- Central Surrey Health (CSH) Surrey
- London and South East Coast Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- Surrey Downs Health and Care
- Sutton Public Health London Borough of Sutton
- Merton Public Health London Borough of Merton
- South West London and St George's Mental Health NHS Trust
- GPs, practice staff and CCG staff in NHS South West London CCG
- Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- St George's Medical School
- Kingston and St George's School of Nursing
- American University of the Caribbean.
Other NHS staff and students working in the area are welcome to use the library. Patients and the public can also visit us, we just ask that you contact us in advance.
How to join
Once you have completed your online membership form, the library team will confirm your account within 24 hours during the weekdays and by the next working day on weekends and bank holidays.
New members may be asked to produce proof of employment, such as your staff or student ID card or other evidence of NHS employment.
Please contact us if you change your address or contact details. Please keep your current email address up-to-date as we often use email to communicate with library users.