We offer an extensive range of services to the people of south west London and north east Surrey, including Sutton, Merton and Epsom.
Our services include, amongst others, cancer, stroke, immunology, sexual health, allergy, women’s health services and dermatology. St Helier Hospital is also home to the South West Thames Renal and Transplantation Unit and the Queen Mary's Hospital for Children, whilst Epsom Hospital is home to the South West London Elective Orthopaedic Centre (SWLEOC).
Both Epsom and St Helier hospitals have 24-hour accident and emergency (A&E) departments.
Find a ward
You can find details about all of our wards, including visiting times and key staff, in our ward directory.
Find a service
To find information about the clinical services we provide please use our A-Z below or use the navigation to the left.
A-Z of services
- C: Cancer services
- C: Cardiology (heart)
- C: Care of the older person
- C: Centre of Pain Education (COPE)
- C: Children's therapies and other departments
- C: Children’s A&E
- C: Children’s community home care teams
- C: Chronic pain
- C: Clinical health psychology
- C: Colposcopy
- C: Community paediatrics
- C: Cystic fibrosis service
- C: Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS)