We provide a free and confidential sexual health service offering routine STI and HIV testing, and a full range of contraceptive treatments, including emergency contraception, from two locations in Sutton:
- The Rosehill Clinic at St Helier Hospital (for contraception, sexual health and HIV testing and services for people with concerns or signs of an STI).
- Jubilee Clinic (for contraception and routine STI testing for people with no concerns or signs of an STI).
See individual clinics (The Rosehill Clinic and Jubilee Clinic) for more information including clinic times and telephone numbers for appointments. You can also read our The Rosehill Clinic and Jubilee Clinic clinic timetable (November 2019)[pdf] 399KB.
A free and confidential service is offered in a non-judgemental atmosphere so that you feel able to discuss your concerns with the team. Care is delivered by friendly and approachable staff, who will ensure that your needs are understood and appropriate care is given.
The following services are provided:
- Information on prevention, screening and treatment of sexually transmitted infections and other related problems
- Free condoms and safer sex information
- HIV testing and HIV information and advice
- Follow-up care for HIV positive people
- Clinical psychology
- Emergency hormonal contraception (the ‘morning after’ pill)
- Hepatitis screening and vaccination for those at risk
- Assessment and treatment of sexual health-related mental and emotional problems, and sexual difficulties
- Information, advice and counselling on all aspects of sexual health and sexuality
- Referral for termination of pregnancy
- Treatment for people with a chlamydia positive result from an external screening programme
- Post exposure prophylaxis for HIV exposure.
Any information discussed is strictly confidential.
Sutton Health and Care
Sexual Health services in Sutton are now provided by Sutton Health and Care (opens in a new window) - a pioneering partnership between Epsom and St Helier hospitals, the London Borough of Sutton, Sutton GP Services (the local GP federation) and South West London and St George's Mental Health NHS Trust.