We provide a free and confidential sexual health service offering routine STI and HIV testing, and a full range of contraceptive treatments, including emergency contraception, from two locations in Sutton:
- The Rosehill Clinic at St Helier Hospital (for contraception, sexual health and HIV testing and services for people with concerns or signs of an STI).
- Jubilee Clinic (for contraception and routine STI testing for people with no concerns or signs of an STI).
SERVICE ALERT COVID-19 Outbreak
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak in the UK, our services are significantly affected. We are providing a limited service on Tuesday and Thursdays at Rosehill Clinic Only :
ALL patients are requested not to attend the clinic but to call 020 8296 3910 and a telephone consultation will be arranged to discuss your sexual health/contraception needs. Should you need to be seen, an appointment will be made for you to attend.
If you are asked to come to the clinic, please do not bring any children with you and where at all possible, please attend alone.
If under 25 you can request a chlamydia and gonnorhoea at http://www.freetest.me or request a kit from sexual health london, see below.
BASHH have produced some information around social distancing, sex and covid: https://www.bashh.org/news/news/bashh-issues-guidance-on-sex-social-distancing-and-covid-19/
Please check back for future updates as the situation progresses.
We are now part of Sexual Health London see below for the link to register.
We offer a free and confidential service in a non-judgemental atmosphere so that you feel able to discuss your concerns with the team. Care is delivered by friendly and approachable staff, who will ensure that your needs are understood and appropriate care is given.
The following services are provided:
- Information on prevention, screening and treatment of sexually transmitted infections and other related problems
- Free condoms and safer sex information
- HIV testing and HIV information and advice
- Follow-up care for HIV positive people
- Clinical psychology
- Emergency hormonal contraception (the ‘morning after’ pill)
- Hepatitis screening and vaccination for those at risk
- Assessment and treatment of sexual health-related mental and emotional problems, and sexual difficulties
- Information, advice and counselling on all aspects of sexual health and sexuality
- Referral for termination of pregnancy
- Treatment for people with a chlamydia positive result from an external screening programme
- Post exposure prophylaxis for HIV exposure.
Any information discussed is strictly confidential.
Sutton Health and Care
Sexual Health services in Sutton are now provided by Sutton Health and Care (opens in a new window) - a pioneering partnership between Epsom and St Helier hospitals, the London Borough of Sutton, Sutton GP Services (the local GP federation) and South West London and St George's Mental Health NHS Trust.
Sexual Health London—free home STI testing kit
Sexual Health London is an online sexual health service for people without symptoms. If you do not have any symptoms and have not knowingly been in contact sexually with someone with an infection, just register and complete the online consultation. If the service is right for you, a free kit will be posted out so you can collect your samples and return them for testing. The results will be available in a few days.